Publisher : KNIFE EDGE OUTDOOR
Publication date : 2019
Serie : Great Treks of the Alps
EAN/ISBN : 9781912933006
Format : paperback
Size : 12.0 x 0.7 x 20.9 cm
Number of pages : 108
- A complete guidebook for planning and trekking the Tour of the Ecrins National Park, arguably the finest trek in the Alps. This walk should be on your hiking bucket list.
- The GR54 is a 9 to 12 trek around the unforgettable �crins National Park, a `crown jewel' of the French Alps.
- Real 1:25,000 maps included: no need to buy a separate map!
- A unique Route Planner enables the trekker to plan a bespoke itinerary to match his/her abilities and vacation schedule: all difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you.
- Everything the trekker needs to know: accommodation, camping, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more...
- Spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages and hamlets: full accommodation listings, including camping, in the Ecrins National Park.
- Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers, the soothing sound of cow bells and easy to follow paths. What more could you ask for from a hike in the Alps?
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|