Publisher : MOON
Publication date : 2021
EAN/ISBN : 9781640494374
Format : paperback
Size : 14.2 x 21.4 x 2.3 cm
Number of pages : 376
Through lush green parkland and up to the top of jagged summits, forge your own path with Moon Glacier National Park.
* Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas for day trips, a week on the road, families with kids, wildlife enthusiasts, and more
* The Best Hikes in Glacier: Individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
* Experience the Outdoors: Trek through fields of alpine wildflowers and walk beneath waterfalls. Go whitewater rafting, cast a line into the Flathead River for wild trout, or hop on a guided horseback ride. Drive or cycle the Going-to-Sun Road, take in views of snowy peaks and glaciers, and spot wild moose or grizzlies roaming the mountainside
* How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
* Where to Stay: Spend a night in a historic lakeside lodge, or sleep under the stars with campgrounds, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
* Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
*Helpful resources on Covid-19 and travelling to Glacier
* Expertise and Know-How: Explore Glacier with former park guide and Whitefish local Becky Lomax
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|