Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9780241306444
Format : paperback
Size : 19.5 x 13.2 x 2.5 cm
Number of pages : 576
Discover these spellbinding regions of central Italy with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to catch the Siena Palio, rent a villa in the Valnerina or explore the extraordinary art collection of Florence's Palazzo Pitti, The Rough Guide to Tuscany and Umbria will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the tight-knit alleys of central Florence or the winding roads of Chianti without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of Tuscany and Umbria's best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way.
Areas covered include: Florence; Fiesole; Chianti; Prato; Pistoia; the Valdinievole; Lucca; Barga; the Orecchiella; Pisa; Livorno; Elba; The Maremma; Siena; San Gimignano; Volterra; Pienza; Montepulciano; Pitigliano; Arezzo; Cortona; Perugia; Lago Trasimeno; Gubbio; Assisi and the Vale of Spoleto; Spoleto and the Valnerina; Narni; Todi; Orvieto.
- Attractions include: Piano Grande; The Uffizi, Florence; Ponte delle Torri, Spoleto; Alpi Apuane; the Piero della Francesca trail; Chianti's vineyards; Parco Naturale Regionale della Maremma; Campo dei Miracoli, Pisa; Abbazia di Sant'Antimo and many more.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, art and architecture, books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|