Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2019
EAN/ISBN : 9781789191301
Format : paperback
Size : 15.4 x 2.2 x 22.1 cm
Number of pages : 320
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Turkey is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Istanbul, the colossal heads at Nemrut Dagi and Ephesus, and cultural gems like the dreamlike Cappadocian landscapes, the irresistibly photogenic rock tombs of Lycia and the ancient Byzantine monastery in Sumela, hidden away in a spectacular forested canyon.
Features of this travel guide to Turkey:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Turkey's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Turkey with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Istanbul; Thrace and Marmara; The Agean Coast; The Mediterranean Coast; Central Anatolia; The Black Sea Coast; The East
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|