Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2016
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082057
Format : paperback
Size : 11.6 x 0.9 x 17.7 cm
Number of pages : 128
Trinidad & Tobago offer a fantastically cosmopolitan mix of cultures. From dancing the calypso at the Trinidad carnival to relaxing in one of Tobago's glorious bays, they make a fascinating travel destination. FootprintFocusprovides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these diverse islands.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Trinidad and Tobago.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities, from spotting wildlife in the wetlands to snorkeling in clear, coral-filled waters.
* Detailed maps for Trinidad and Tobago.
* Slim enoughto fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Trinidad and Tobago provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the Caribbean's most varied regions.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|