Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9780241308820
Format : paperback
Size : 13.2 x 2.0 x 19.5 cm
Number of pages : 440
Discover this fascinating destination with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to sample oyster omelettes at Keelung Night Market, catch some waves at Kenting National Park or marvel at the National Palace Museum's fabulous art collection, The Rough Guide to Taiwan will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate Taipei's elaborate grid network or Tainan's ancient streets without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of Taiwan's best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: Taipei; Tainan; Meinong; Kinmen; Lugang; Lanyu; Matsu Islands; East Rift Valley; Alishan National Scenic Area and East Coast National Scenic Area.
Attractions include: Taroko National Park; Kenting National Park; Chung Tai Chan Monastery; Sun Moon Lake; Yushan; National Palace Museum; night markets and hot springs.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, Taiwan's indigenous peoples, religion, arts and culture, books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|