Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2019
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241364680
Format : paperback
Size : 10.3 x 1.0 x 19.2 cm
Number of pages : 128
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to St Petersburg, packed with insider tips, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of St Petersburg.
Explore the charming ruins at the Pavlovsk, marvel at the Church on Spilled Blood, admire the brilliant artworks at the Hermitage or glide along the frozen pathways of the Yegalin Island on ice skates during winter. From Top 10 museums to the Top 10 Russian restaurants - discover the best of St Petersburg with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 St Petersburg:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in St Petersburg, covering Nevskiy Prospekt, the Mariinskiy Theatre, Peter and Paul Fortress, the Peterhof and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of St Petersburg, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore St Petersburg's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Gostinyy Dvor, Palace Embankment, Sennaya Ploschad, Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya and areas lying further afield
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|