Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2017
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082262
Format : paperback
Size : 12.1 x 1.4 x 17.7 cm
Number of pages : 144
Lush, tropical landscapes define this area of the Caribbean. From the low-key and traditional Dominica to the spectacular mountains of St Lucia, there is much to explore. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these accessible and rewarding Caribbean destinations.
* Practicalities section with useful advice on getting to and around St Lucia & Dominica.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities, from diving in turquoise waters to admiring the French colonial architecture.
* Detailed maps for St Lucia & Dominica.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint's St Lucia & Dominica Handbook provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the Caribbean's most undiscovered regions.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|