Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2017
EAN/ISBN : 9780241322017
Format : paperback
Size : 19.5 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm
Number of pages : 528
One of the world's most exciting destinations, South India and Kerala offers majestic temples, exotic wildlife, spectacular festivals and thousands of kilometres of tropical coastline. Written by Rough Guides' team of India experts, this brand-new Rough Guide offers the best blend of critical reviews, in-depth background and tell-it-like it is advice on everything from yoga retreats and beaches to spotting wild tigers and elephants.
Also inside The Rough Guide to South India and Kerala:
· Get inspired with our trademark "things not to miss" and "author picks" by local experts
· Learn how to book a train ticket, what to eat and cultural tips in our travel basics section.
· Read features on trekking in the Cardamom Hills, discovering the sacred sites of Tamil Nadu or exploring the lazy backwaters of Kerala
· Find your way across every inch of South India with full-colour maps and easy-to-follow city and temple plans
· Read the most detailed background on South Indian history, architecture and wildlife in contexts
· Try speaking Tamil, Telugu or Malayalam with our handy language section
Includes Goa, Kerala, Mumbai, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and the Andaman Islands.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|