Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2017
EAN/ISBN : 9781786715623
Format : paperback
Size : 15.4 x 1.7 x 22.3 cm
Number of pages : 360
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when youarrive, this Insight Guides book is allyou need to plan your trip and experience the best of South India, within-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Hampi, and hiddencultural gems like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
· Insight Guide South India is ideal fortravellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring Ooty, todiscovering Madurai
· In-depth onhistory and culture: enjoy special features on silk and spices, all written bylocal experts
· Includesinnovative, unique extras to keep youup-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and anapp that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularlyupdated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluablemaps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, andencourage venturing off the beaten track
· Inspirationalcolour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colourguide books
· Inventive design makesfor an engaging, easy reading experience.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|