Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781786717467
Format : paperback
Size : 15.4 x 2.0 x 22.3 cm
Number of pages : 360
Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
South Africa is a land of exceptional natural beauty and cultural variety, a unique blend of of European, Asian and indigenous influences. This new edition covers everything from the modern cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town to the fascinating wildlife and scenery of its national parks and games reserves
· Over 392 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
· In-depth on history and culture, from the rise and fall of apartheid to the nation's art, literature, music, food and sport
· Enjoy special features on Cape wine, South African flora, whale-watching and vintage train journeys
· Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|