Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2023
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241617601
Format : hardback
Size : 12.7 x 2.1 x 21.6 cm
Number of pages : 384
Whether you're hoping to catch a glimpse of nature's most majestic animals, get an adrenaline fix scaling the heights of Table Mountain or simply soak up the summer sunshine with a glass of world-class wine, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that South Africa has to offer. Inside you'll also find a detailed guide to the country's animals, terrain and flora as well as information on local conservation efforts.
From vibrant city life to abundant wildlife, rugged vistas to beautiful beaches, prehistoric paintings to cutting edge contemporary art, South Africa has it all. This vast and varied country offers so many travel possibilities you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our updated 2023 guide brings South Africa to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. DK Eyewitness South Africa is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness South Africa you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of South Africa's must-sees and hidden gems.
- A field guide with information on animals, terrain, flora and conservation.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of South Africa, from Cape Town to Johannesburg and Gauteng, the Arid Northwest to the Garden Route and Lesoth.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
- Covers: Cape Town, Cape Peninsula, The Cape Winelands and West Coast, The Arid Northwest, Hermanus and the Overberg, The Garden Route, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Kruger, eSwatini
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|