Availability : out of print
Publisher : WILD THINGS Publishing
Publication date : 2016
Serie : Wild Guides
EAN/ISBN : 9781910636053
Format : paperback
Size : 17.7 x 2.5 x 20.3 cm
Number of pages : 272
The award-winning Wild Guide series travels to Scandinavia's most beautiful and exciting landscapes. From the midnight sun of the Arctic Circle to the amazing beaches of Denmark, Ben Love shares 700 ideas for the perfect wild adventure.
• Wild swimming, hot springs, waterfalls and islands
• Canoe camping and secret beaches
• Ancient woodlands, summer meadows and wildlife wonders
• Northern lights, midnight sun and stunning wild camping
• Sacred stones and viking remains
• Caverns, ruins and castles
• Traditional local foods and foraging
• Forest cabins, gypsy caravans and boutique retreats
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|