Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2021
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241509760
Format : paperback
Size : 10.1 x 1.5 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 192
One of the most dynamic cities in the world, Rome is steeped in history and a feast for the eyes, bursting with ancient art, Renaissance architecture and delectable Italian cuisine. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Rome with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Rome into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best ancient sites, green spaces, osterias, trattorias and pizzerias and, of course, the quintessential gelaterie.
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of the Rome's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of of Galleria Borghese, Ostia Antica, the Roman Forum, Vatican City, the Pantheon, the Colosseum and Imperial Flora, Musei Capitolini, Santa Maria del Popolo, Villa Giulia and Museo Nazionale Romano
- Rome's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Rome, plus five full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|