Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2021
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241511107
Format : paperback
Size : 10.1 x 1.3 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 160
An enchanting medieval city ebbing with history and culture, Prague's tiny cobblestone lanes will lead you through a maze of spectacular Gothic architecture, traditional local pubs, grand royal residences and picturesque pastel buildings.
Your DK Eyewitness Top Ten travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the City of a Hundred Spires with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Prague into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries; places to eat; pubs; shops and festivals.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Prague's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, The Loreto, the Old Jewish Cemetery, the Trade Fair Palace, the convent of St Agnes, Wenceslas Square and Petrin Hill.
- Prague's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- A free laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus over eight colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|