Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2019
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082651
Format : paperback
Size : 11.5 x 1.7 x 17.7 cm
Number of pages : 296
Nicaragua is a land born out of poetry, fire and brazen revolutionary spirit. Few countries can boast such an authentic character. The 1979 Sandinista Revolution continues to inspire great national pride and endless passionate discourse. Fortunately, Nicaragua is today at lasting peace and very much on its way up. A rugged spine of more than 50 volcanoes punctuates the landscape, whilst it is also home to rainforests, cloud forests and wetlands as well as dazzling beaches and coral reefs. Whilst this emerging destination is attracting more and more visitors, tourism development remains patchy, which makes Footprint's 7th edition handbook an essential companion for any traveller making their way through this intense, diverse and rewarding country.
* Great coverage of sights and activities from the romantic city of Granada to the enchanting Isla Ometepe
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from the wilderness of Bosawas Biosphere Reserve to witnessing turtle migration in the cays
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences From the energy & dramatic setting of Managua to the verdant hills surrounding the coffee fincas.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|