Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2020
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241407288
Format : flexibound
Size : 12.7 x 1.3 x 21.7 cm
Number of pages : 224
Whether you want to attend the world's biggest party, tour the historic architecture of the French Quarter or pay homage to the birthplace of jazz, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that New Orleans has to offer.
A melting pot of African, Caribbean and European cultures, New Orleans is a place unlike any other. This heady mix of influences has culminated in a city that celebrates life on a daily basis, reflected in its infectious music, enticing cuisine and restless party spirit.
Our newly updated guide brings New Orleans to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of New Orleans' must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of New Orleans, from the French Quarter to the Garden District, Mid-City to Marigny
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|