Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2020
EAN/ISBN : 9781789195439
Format : paperback
Size : 12.4 x 2.2 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 384
Discover Namibia with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to raft down the Zambezi, stargaze in the Namib desert or have a close encounter with the wildlife in one of Africa's finest national parks, the Rough Guide to Namibia will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Namibia:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Namibia
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Windhoek and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the extraordinary rock engravings and paintings of Brandberg and Twyfelfontein and the windswept shapes of the Barchan, Star and Transverse Dunes.
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Sossusvlei, Victoria Falls, Etosha National Park, the Kalahari, Windhoek, Walvis Bay Lagoon and Swakopmund's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Namibia, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Windhoek and around; the southwest; the southern Kalahari and the far south; Central-northern Namibia; the central coast and hinterland; Etosha and the far north; the northeast and Victoria Falls
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|