Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2015
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781910120071
Format : paperback
Size : 12.2 x 2.6 x 18.2 cm
Number of pages : 400
Wildly beautiful, this ancient land is one of the finest destinations for wildlife viewing in southern Africa, and its opportunities for adventure are almost limitless. Footprint's Namibia Handbook will guide you from the red sands of the Kalahari to the sunken hulks resting on the striking Skeleton Coast, via the fascinating museums and buildings of Windhoek.
* Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including eerie ghost towns, unspoilt national parks, vibrant red sand dunes, skydiving, quad biking, and the awesome Fish River Canyon
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from exploring the lands of the nomadic Himba people to quirky seaside towns
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences
From spotting swift cheetahs to ballooning over the barren wildernesses, Footprint's fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this adventurous destination.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|