Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2020
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241408575
Format : paperback
Size : 10.3 x 1.2 x 19.2 cm
Number of pages : 160
Italy's 'second city' oozes culture and style - Milan has exquisite architecture, world-class museums, chic boutiques, bustling markets and trendy night spots - and all of this within striking distance of the tranquility of the Italian lakes. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Milan and the Lakes with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Milan and the Lakes into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Milan's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Leonardo's Last Supper, Milan's Duomo, Pinacoteca di Brera, Castello Sforzesco, Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Sant'Ambrogio, Navigli, Isole Borromee, Bergamo and Mantua
- Milan and the Lakes' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions, things to do for free and and hidden gems off the beaten track
- A laminated pull-out map of Milan and the Lakes, plus eight colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|