Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9780241306413
Format : paperback
Size : 13.2 x 2.7 x 19.5 cm
Number of pages : 624
Discover these exciting destinations with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to trek through the Taman Negara rainforest, kick-back on the idyllic Perhentian Islands or explore Singapore's dynamic art scene, The Rough Guide to Malaysia, Singapore and Bruneiwill show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the backstreets of Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown or Singapore's downtown shopping streets without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei's best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organise your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: Kuala Lumpur; Penang; George Town; Cameron Highlands; Langkawi; Perhentian Islands; Taman Negara; Sarawak; Sabah; Kota Kinabalu. Attractions include: Petronas Towers; Batu Caves; Gunung Mulu National Park; Ulu Temburong National Park; Mount Kinabalu; Sepilok Orang-utan Rehabilitation Centre; Little India; The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.-- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|