Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2016
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781910120576
Format : paperback
Size : 11.5 x 1.1 x 17.9 cm
Number of pages : 128
Take a rice boat tour of Kerala's lyrical backwaters; endlessly intersecting rivers, streams and lagoons that flood the plains between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats. Watch the sun set from the ramshackle port city of Fort Kochi before heading inland to see the monkeys and macaques at Periyar National Park. From winding waterways to colourful festivals, Footprintfocus Kerala will prove an invaluable companion.
* Essentials section with practical tips on getting there and around
* Background section with fascinating information on the region's unique history and culture
* Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep & play including fishing and birdwatching
* Detailed street maps for important cities and towns
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Kerala without weighing you down. The content of the Footprintfocus Kerala guide has been extracted from Footprint's India Handbook.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|