Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2011
Serie : Focus
EAN/ISBN : 9781908206299
Format : paperback
Size : 11.4 x 0.6 x 17.7 cm
Number of pages : 144
Lie back and relax on some of Africa's most beautiful white sand beaches. When you get fed up of chilling out in the sun try something more adventurous; from diving to windsurfing, there's a host of activities on offer. Kenya's coastline has more than just beachside hotels however, as the homeland of Swahili culture this is a region with a unique identity. From the bustle of Mombasa to the wonder of Wasini Island, this Footprintfocus guide will prove an invaluable companion.
* Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
* Background section with fascinating information on the region's unique history and culture
* Comprehensive listings of where to eat & sleep, including detailed information on beach resorts
* Detailed street maps for Mombasa and other important towns
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Kenya's beaches without weighing you down. The content of the Footprintfocus Kenya's beaches guide has been extracted from Footprint's Kenya Handbook.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|