Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2019
EAN/ISBN : 9781789190618
Format : paperback
Size : 15.7 x 1.7 x 22.3 cm
Number of pages : 312
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Kenya, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Mount Kenya and the Maasai Mara National Reserve, and hidden cultural gems like the Gede Ruins.
· Insight Guide Kenya is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring Kenya's national parks to discovering Diani Beach
· In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on Kenya's mammals and Eating and entertainment, all written by local experts
· Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
· Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
· Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|