Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781786717351
Format : paperback
Size : 15.2 x 1.7 x 22.6 cm
Number of pages : 336
Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
Jordan combines the best qualities of the region - legendary hospitality, breathtaking landscapes - with unique attractions of its own, from unspoilt Red Sea reefs to stunning monuments of ancient civilisations. Be inspired to visit this beautiful country with our updated edition of IG Jordan.
· Over 330 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
· In-depth on history and culture, from Bedouin life to Jordanian food, wildlife and crafts
· Enjoy special features on topics such as the royal family, the Dead Sea and Johann Ludwig Burckhardt
· Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guidesto countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|