Availability : reprinting
Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2018
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241296318
Format : paperback
Size : 19.3 x 1.2 x 10.3 cm
Number of pages : 128
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Italian Lakes, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of the Italian Lakes.
Sail around Lake Como, visit the best restaurant on Lake Maggiore, explore the vineyards of Bergamo's upper town, head into the hills around Lake Idro or go shopping in Milan. From Top 10 gardens to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of the Italian Lakes with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Italian Lakes:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Italian Lakes attractions, covering Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Milan and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Italian Lakes, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the Italian Lakes' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Bergamo, Brescia, Lake Isco, Lake Garda, Milan, Southern Lombardy and more
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|