Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2020
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241407752
Format : paperback
Size : 10.3 x 0.9 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 128
Hop on a cruise along the Bosphorus, marvel at the stunning structures of Haghia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, wander through the alleys of the Grand Bazaar, or rejuvenate yourself at the luxurious Turkish baths. From Top 10 Byzantine monuments to Top 10 culinary highlights - discover the best of Istanbul with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Istanbul:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Istanbul, covering the Topkapi Palace, Haghia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar, the Süleymaniye Mosque, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Istanbul, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Istanbul's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Sultanahmet and the Old City, Bazaar Quarter and Eminönü, the Golden Horn, Fatih, Fener, the Bosphorus, Asian Istanbul and Princes' Island
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|