Availability : reprinting
Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781786717511
Format : paperback
Size : 15.4 x 2.0 x 22.3 cm
Number of pages : 352
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
Israel is intense. This new edition covers Israel's top attractions, from the holy sites of Jerusalem's Old City, Bethlehem and Nazareth to the pleasures of the coast and a Dead Sea mud bath.
· Over 358 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
· In-depth on history and culture, from chapters on the people and religions of Israel, the history of the kibbutz ot its rich and varied cuisine
· Enjoy special features on the country's bustling markets, Old Jerusalem's city gates, Mini Israel and Israel's four seas
· Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|