Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2019
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241311479
Format : paperback
Size : 10.2 x 1.5 x 19.2 cm
Number of pages : 160
Take the historic tram up the Peak, ride the Star Ferry between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, join the crowds at the Happy Valley Races, explore the buzzing night markets or browse in TsimSha Tsui's designer stores. From Top 10 ways to experience real China to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Hong Kong with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Hong Kong:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Hong Kong attractions, covering Central's State Square, Stanley, the Tau Long Wan coastline, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Hong Kong , plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Hong Kong's most interesting areas , with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok and Prince Edward, New Kowloon, the New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau, Shenzhen, Gua ngzhou, and more.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|