Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9780241306420
Format : paperback
Size : 19.8 x 13.2 x 3.5 cm
Number of pages : 840
Discover ancient history and blissful beaches with the most clued-up and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to join in the Easter celebrations, kick-back on the idyllic island of Santoríni or explore the awe-inspiring ruins at Delphi, The Rough Guide to Greece will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate Athens' bazaar area or plan your island-hopping route without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of Greece's best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Areas covered include: Athens, the Peloponnese, the Pelion peninsula, the Píndhos Mountains, Thessaloníki, Mount Olympus, Macedonia, the Argo-Saronic Islands, the Cyclades, Crete, the Dodecanese, the East and North Aegean islands, the Sporades and Évvia, the Ionian Islands.
- Attractions include: the Acropolis, the Parthenon, Tower of the Winds, Temple of Poseidon, Stavros Niarchos Cultural Centre, National Archeological Museum, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, the Metéora, Víkos Gorge, Mount Olympus, Préspa lakes, Mount Athos, Temple of Aphaea, Delos, Caldera of Santoríni, Knossós, Samariá Gorge, Lindos Acropolis, National Marine Park of Alónissos-Northern Sporades, and more.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, archeology, wildlife, music and books, plus a handy language section and glossary.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|