Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2019
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241406007
Format : paperback
Size : 10.2 x 0.9 x 19.1 cm
Number of pages : 128
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Goa, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you experience the very best of Goa.
Explore the Baroque churches in the former Portuguese capital Old Goa, sample traditional local cuisine at its spicy best in the state capital Panaji, shop for souvenirs at Arpora's Saturday Night Bazaar, enjoy a sunset stroll at Ashvem Beach, go on a jeep ride to Dudhsagar Falls or relax on the beach at breathtakingly beautiful Palolem. From Top 10 beaches to the Top 10 outdoor activities, discover Goa's unmissable highlights with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Goa:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Goa, including the Basilica de Bom Jesus, Braganza House, Panaji, Old Goa, Candolim, Calangute and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Goa, plus four colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Goa's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North Goa, Panaji and Old Goa, Central Goa and South Goa
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|