Publisher : MOON
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781631216558
Format : paperback
Size : 14.2 x 1.5 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 400
Admire classic antebellum architecture, treat yourself to the best barbeque in the country, and bask in the laid-back charm of the Peach State with Savannah native Jim Morekis in Moon Georgia.
What You'll Find in Moon Georgia:
* Firsthand perspective from Georgia native Jim Morekis on his home state
* Over 30 detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating independently
* Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Georgia, Civil War Sites, Mountains and Marshes, Georgia's Musical Legacy, and Red Clay Writers
* Focused coverage of Atlanta, North Georgia, Piedmont, Middle Georgia, Savannah, South Georgia, and The Golden Isles
* Honest advice on finding the right accommodations and getting around by car or public transportation
* Activities and ideas for every traveler: meander the bustling streets of Atlanta, or go whitewater rafting on the Chatooga River. Explore the unique ecosystem of The Golden Isles, or tour the landmarks of Georgia's American history. Catch a show at the celebrated Fox Theatre, and immerse yourself in the best of Georgia's music, food, and vibrant nightlife
* Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
With Moon Georgia's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|