Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781786717344
Format : paperback
Size : 15.4 x 2.5 x 22.3 cm
Number of pages : 336
With 1,800 miles of gorgeous coast, more than 300 sunny days a year and many of the world's best theme parks, it's no surprise that Florida is one of the world's top holiday destinations. Whether you are looking for Art Deco style in Miami, family-friendly fun at Disneyworld or the splendour of nature in the Everglades, there's something in Florida for everyone and this thoroughly overhauled new edition of Insight Guide Florida will guide you on your way.
· Over 336 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
· In-depth on history and culture, from Floridian cuisine to local visual and performing arts
· Enjoy special features on Art Deco and the ecology of the Everglades
· Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|