Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2021
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241462041
Format : flexibound
Size : 12.7 x 1.5 x 21.9 cm
Number of pages : 224
Whether you want to relax on the sandy shores of Cornwall, wander around London's famous museums or browse vintage shops in Brighton, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that this region has to offer.
England's South Coast is awash with natural beauty, from the purple moors of Exmoor to the green hills of Kent to the white cliffs of Dover. Dotted around this picturesque landscape are a colourful array of cities, too, including historic Canterbury, quirky Bristol, and the arty paradise of St Ives - the choice of which to visit is yours.
Our recently updated guide brings England's South Coast to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
• our pick of England's South Coast's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
• easy-to-follow itineraries
• expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• colour-coded chapters to every part of England's South Coast, from London to Kent, Dorset to Cornwall
• our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|