Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2019
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241368039
Format : paperback
Size : 10.49 x 0.84 x 19.05 cm
Number of pages : 128
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Spend time exploring the old town of Deira, enjoy total luxury in the Burj Al Arab hotel or experience local culture at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. From Top 10 restaurants to the Top 10 outdoor activities- discover the best of Dubai and Abu Dhabi with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Dubai and Abu Dhabi's best attractions, covering Emirates Palace, Al Maryah Island, the Burj Al Arab and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Dubai and Abu Dhabi's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Deira, Jumeirah, Al Maryah Island, Dubai Marina, Downtown Abu Dhabi and more
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|