Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2022
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241462928
Format : flexibound
Size : 12.7 x 1.4 x 21.7 cm
Number of pages : 288
Enchanting villages, forward-thinking design and epic heritage - welcome to Denmark. Whether you want to adventure like a Viking, sample cutting-edge cuisine or practise the art of hygge, your DK Eyewitness travelguide makes sure you experience all that Denmark has to offer.
From the captivating cities to the far-flung corners, each region of Denmark exudes its own distinct personality. Breathe in the coastal air at Skagen's wild beaches, cycle the charming lanes of Copenhagen or marvel at the stunning selection of museums in Aarhus.Our updated guide brings Denmark to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Denmark is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Denmark you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Denmark's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Denmark, from Copenhagen to Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand to Bornholm
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the city easily and confidently
- Covers: Central Copenhagen North, Central Copenhagen South, Christianshavn and Holmen, Beyond the Centre, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm, Greenland and the Faroe Islands
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|