Availability : out of print
Publisher : MOON
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781631216459
Format : paperback
Size : 14.2 x 1.9 x 19.3 cm
Number of pages : 660
Visting Cuba makes for an intoxicating adventure. Moon Cuba is a comprehensive guide to discovering its compelling history, romantic architecture, and natural wonders.
What You'll Discover in Moon Cuba:
* Expert perspective from award-winning travel writer Christopher P. Baker on the country he has studied for decades
* Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating independently
* Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Cuba, Best Beaches, Havana's Musical Feast, Scenic Drives, Birding at Its Best, Cars, Cigars, and Cabarets, Dive Into Cuba, and Eco-Adventures
* Focused coverage of Havana, Artemisa and Pinar del Rio, Isla de Juventud Special Municipality, Mayabeque and Matanzas, Cienfuegos and Villa Clara, Sancti Spíritus, Ciego de Ávila and Camagüey, Las Tunas and Holguín, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, and Guantànamo
* Honest advice on air travel, finding the right accommodations, and getting around by car or public transportation
* Activities and ideas for every traveler: Go birdwatching or horseback riding or hike the revolutionary trails of the Sierra Maestra trod by Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. Savor delectable criollo cuisine, indulge in the world's finest cigars fresh from the factory, or enjoy a night on the town with a few authentic mojitos and cuba libres
* Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and language
* A handy, comprehensive guide to travel laws, visas and officialdom, and health and safety tips
With Moon Cuba's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|