Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2019
EAN/ISBN : 9781789194654
Format : paperback
Size : 13.7 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
Number of pages : 520
Discover Cuba with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to explore Baracoas's lush countryside, tour the isolated prison where Fidel Castro and his cohorts were incarcerated or sip cooling cocktails on one of Hotel Nacional's elegant terraces, The Rough Guide to Cuba will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Cuba:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Cuba
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Havana, Varadero and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the beautiful chaos of the Havana skyline from the Plaza Vieja and the verdant banks of the Banos de San Juan
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Trinidad Old Town, Habana Vieja and Havana's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Cuba, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Havana; Artemisa and Pinar del Rio; Varadero, Matanzas and Mayabeque; Cienfuegos and Villa Clara; Trinidad and Sancti Spiritus; Ciego de Avila and Camaguey; Northern Oriente; Santiago de Cuba and Granma; Isla de la Juventud and Cayo Largo
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|