Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9781786716408
Format : paperback
Size : 15.4 x 2.0 x 22.3 cm
Number of pages : 288
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Cuba, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Plaza de la Revolucuin, and hidden cultural gems like Valle de Vinales.
· Insight Guides Cuba is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the Parque Nacional Desembarco de Granma, to discovering Callejon de Hamel in Havana
· In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on the Guajiro and US Guantanamo, all written by local experts
· Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
· Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
· Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|