Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2020
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241408568
Format : paperback
Size : 10.3 x 1.0 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 128
An intensely picturesque and idyllic corner of England - Cornwall and Devon encompass a landscape layered with beautiful moorland, quaint villages, white-sand beaches, and ruined castles. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Cornwall and Devon with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cornwall and Devon into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums, pubs, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Cornwall and Devon's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Lanhydrock, the Eden Project, Dartmoor, Falmouth and the Fal estuary, Exeter, the Isles of Scilly, Porthcurno and the Minack Theatre, St Ives, Penzance and St Michael's Mount and Padstow
- Cornwall and Devon's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Cornwall and Devon, plus five colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|