Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2020
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241411490
Format : flexibound
Size : 12.65 x 1.73 x 21.67 cm
Number of pages : 304
Whether you want to hike the spectacular peaks of Torres del Paine, go stargazing in San Pedro de Atacama or relax with world-class wine in the Central Valley, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Chile and Easter Island have to offer.
Abounding with breathtaking scenery, from the snow-capped mountains of the south to the vast salt plains of the north, Chile is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts. For those seeking history and culture, buzzing Santiago boasts intriguing museums, laidback Valparaíso is a haven for foodies and the mystical Easter Island features a dazzling array of monolithic statues.
Our recently updated guide brings Chile and Easter Island to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Chile and Easter Island's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks, which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Chile and Easter Island, from Santiago to Southern Patagonia, Central Valley to Robinson Crusoe Island
- new lightweight format so you can take it with you wherever you go
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|