Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2018
EAN/ISBN : 9780241306208
Format : paperback
Size : 19.8 x 12.9 x 1.2 cm
Number of pages : 296
Discover Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to admire the panoramic views from the top of Table Mountain, indulge on a wine estate tour or spot the Big Five in a wildlife reserve, this new edition of The Rough Guide to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route will show you ideal places to sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Inside The Rough Guide to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route
- Independent, trusted reviews written in Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate Cape Town's city centre or find your way around Stellenbosch without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: the city centre; the V&A Waterfront; Robben Island; the Cape Flats; the Atlantic Seaboard; Stellenbosch; Paarl; Franschhoek; Somerset West; the Whale Coast; the Garden Route and Overberg Interior; Route 62 and the Little Karoo; Port Elizabeth and the private reserves. Attractions include: Table Mountain; Boulders Beach; Cape Point; Chapman's Peak Drive; De Hoop Nature Reserve; the wine estates; Tsitsikamma National Park; the Cango Caves; Addo Elephant Park.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, health, the media, festivals, parks and wilderness areas, crime and personal safety and more.
- Listings chapters - from accommodation, food and drink to shopping and Cape Town for kids.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, music and books, plus a handy language section and glossary. Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with the Rough Guide to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|