Publisher : MAPSTUDIO
Publication date : 2019
Serie : Visitor’s Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9781770269828
Format : paperback
Size : 21.0 cm x 29.7 cm x 0.6 cm
Number of pages : 24
– Easy to use mapping of the Cape Peninsula
– Enlarged maps of main tourist areas, special routes and villages
– Text and pictures of main attractions
– Contact details of tourism offices and attractions
– Detailed Visitor’s Guide & Touring Map of the Cape Peninsula
– Detailed route planner
– Includes points of interest, activity areas
and a checklist of major sites
– Cape Town CBD (including Victoria & Alfred Waterfront)
– Robben Island
– Oudekraal site
– Hout Bay
– Simon’s Town
– Boulders penguin colony site
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|