Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2016
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082033
Format : paperback
Size : 11.5 x 1.6 x 17.8 cm
Number of pages : 488
The third largest island in the world, Borneo screams adventure. Footprint's 4th edition Borneo Handbook: Sarawak - Brunei - Sabah will guide you from the dense & pristine rainforest to the glimmering golden roofs of Brunei, with moody mountain peaks in between.
* Dedicated to the northern half of Borneo: Sarawak, Brunei, Sabah
* Also includes what to do in the gateway cities of Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from unparalleled underwater adventures to wildlife spotting and exploring caves
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
* Personal recommendations from the authoron everything from snorkelling and birdwatching, to colonial splendours and forest longhouses
From seeing orang-utans, elephants and crocodiles to relaxing on a boat along the Rejang, Footprint's fully updated 4th edition will help you navigate this untamed destination.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|