Publisher : FOOTPRINT
Publication date : 2019
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082637
Format : paperback
Size : 11.9 x 2.5 x 17.6 cm
Number of pages : 544
Blessed with a tropical climate, abundant wildlife and a varied landscape of mountains, rainforest and coast, this is a region whose natural appeal is instant and inspiring. Monumental Mayan ruins lie across the region, with colonial churches and palaces also leaving their mark. Adventure can be found in volcano trekking or scuba diving. Belize is home to the longest reef in the Western hemisphere, and offers some of the best diving in the world.
* Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region , including jungle-shrouded ruins, basking in crystal clear cayes, historic churches, delicious cuisine, and exploring volcanic cones
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from birding spots in Belize to forgotten cities of ancient civilizations
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From idyllic Caribbean waters to awe-inspiring caves, Footprint's fully updated 4th edition will help you navigate this compelling destination.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|