Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2019
Serie : TOP 10
EAN/ISBN : 9780241367971
Format : paperback
Size : 10.3 x 1.1 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 128
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Beijing, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Beijing.
Explore the iconic Forbidden City, take a rickshaw tour through the back lanes of Hou Hai, clamber the slopes of the Great Wall of China or wander the cutting-edge 798 Art District. From Top 10 markets and malls, to the Top 10 Beijing dishes - discover the best of Beijing with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Beijing:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Beijing's best attractions, covering the Temple of Heaven, Bei Hai Park, the Ming Tombs, Tian'an Men Square, the Summer Palace, and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Beijing, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Beijing's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tian'an Men Square and the Forbidden City, Eastern, Western and Greater Beijing and more
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|