Publisher : INSIGHT Guides
Publication date : 2020
EAN/ISBN : 9781789191851
Format : paperback
Size : 13.7 x 2.0 x 19.0 cm
Number of pages : 296
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Beijing is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best this city has to offer, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Imperial Palace, the Great Wall and the 798 Art District, and cultural gems like the picturesque Black Lakes area, the unforgettable Tiananmen Square and the beautiful environs of the New Summer Palace.
Features of this travel guide to Beijing:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Beijing's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Beijing with our pick of the city's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Tiananmen Square and Surroundings; The Forbidden City; Southern Beijing; The Lake District and the North; Eastern Beijing; Western Beijing; The Summer Palaces; Western Fringes; The Great Wall; Further Afield
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|