Publisher : FOOTPRINT Travel guides
Publication date : 2017
Serie : Handbook
EAN/ISBN : 9781911082248
Format : paperback
Size : 11.8 x 1.0 x 17.8 cm
Number of pages : 120
Barbados offers the ideal Caribbean holiday. Whether you're seeking some serious relaxation in the sun or rugged coastal walking, this island has something to offer everyone. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this sun-drenched isle.
* Practicalities section with useful advice on getting to and around the island of Barbados.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax.
* Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sipping rum on the plantations to golfing in the sunshine.
* Detailed maps for Barbados and its key destinations.
* Slim enoughto fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, the Footprint Barbados Handbook provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one the Caribbean's most sought-after destinations.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|