Publisher : ROUGH Guides
Publication date : 2019
EAN/ISBN : 9781789194685
Format : paperback
Size : 12.9 x 4 x 19.8 cm
Number of pages : 1024
Discover Australia with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to explore the giant dunes and freshwater lakes of Fraser Island, marvel at the beauty of Sydney Harbour or surf Australia's world-famous waves, The Rough Guide to Australia will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Australia:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Australia
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Sydney, Queensland and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the stunning landscapes of the Kimberley and desolate beauty of the sacred Uluru (aka Ayers Rock)
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Melbourne, Bondi Beach and Victoria's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Australia, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Sydney and around; New South Wales and the ACT; Coastal Queensland; Outback Queensland; Northern Territory; Western Australia; South Australia; Melbourne and around; Victoria; Tasmania
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|