Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2022
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241418406
Format : flexibound
Size : 12.5 x 3.1 x 21.7 cm
Number of pages : 512
Whether you want to enjoy a spectacular sunrise at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, sip craft beer in one of Melbourne's many hidden bars or drive along the epic Great Ocean Road, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Australia has to offer.
Australia's scintillating cities are home to world-class galleries, burgeoning foodie scenes and a lively nightlife. Beyond the urban landscape lie some of the most diverse natural wonders on earth. From the sun, sand and surf of Australia's 10,000 beaches and tropical islands to the World Heritage-listed rainforests, underwater coral gardens and hauntingly beautiful arid interior - this epic landscape never fails to mesmerise and surprise.
Our updated guide brings Australia to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Australia is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Australia you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Australia's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Australia, from Queensland to New South Wales, Tasmania to Victoria
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the country easily and confidently
- Covers: Sydney, New South Wales, Canberra and Australian Capital, Territory, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|