Publisher : DORLING KINDERSLEY
Publication date : 2018
Serie : Eyewitness Travel Guide
EAN/ISBN : 9780241305935
Format : flexibound
Size : 13 x 2.6 x 22.1 cm
Number of pages : 588
Enjoy a spectacular sunrise at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, go diving on the Great Barrier Reef or take a road trip on the Great Ocean Road: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Australia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Australia:
- Over 60 colour maps, including a map of Sydney's transport system, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Australia, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, life on the Great Barrier Reef, Port Arthur, the Kimberley, the Hunter Valley, each region's main coastline and more
- Colour photographs of Australia's vibrant cities and incredible varied landscape, from stunning coastline to spectacular national parks, mountain views to the vast outback - and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Sydney (the Rocks and Circular Quay; City Centre and Darling Harbour; Botanic Gardens and the Domain; Kings Cross, Darlinghurst and Paddington), New South Wales and the ACT (including the Blue Mountains, the Hunter Valley, Canberra and sights along the coastline), Queensland (including the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane, Townsville, Fraser Island, the Whitsunday Islands, Port Douglas, Cairns and Daintree National Park), the Northern Territory (including Darwin, Kakudu National Park, Alice Springs, King's Canyon and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park), Western Australia (including Perth, Margaret River, Rottnest Island, Shark Bay and the Kimberley), South Australia (including Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Murray River, the Barossa and the Flinders Ranges), Victoria (including Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, the Yarra Valley and the Australian Alps) and Tasmania
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's Aboriginal history and culture, epic landscape, flora and fauna, art and culture, World Heritage Areas, festivals and events, and more
- Experience the culture with features on the wines of Australia, surfing and beach culture, Aboriginal art, city architecture, food and drink scene, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Australia is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Australia.
|1 - France :
||2 - Europe and Maghreb :
||3 - Rest of the world :
Return or exchange authorized and refunded up to 14 days - The item must be returned in its original condition with the invoice and packaging.
There are currently no reviews
We respect your privacy.
We request your agreement and thank you for click the button below.
You can change your choices at any time.
|These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site which cannot be deactivated and do not contain private information.|
|The audience measurement services used to generate useful statistics attendance to improve the site. We use Google Analytics to measure and segment our audience.|